111. SDK provides an interface for converting SAP data from SAP B1 to XML
Answer: b) False
112. What are True to Dunning Terms?
a) Dunning terms control the entire dunning process.
b) There are up to 12 dunning level with different dunning letters are possible.
c) Dunning letter belonging to higher level are worded in a Mild way.
d) In the master record of customer, you can specify, If you want to block dunning letters and also block can be made at the invoice level.
e) You can set a default dunning level for new customer
Answer: A, D & E
113. SDK runs on both server and client at a time
Answer: b) False
114. Approval procedures can be defined for which of the following documents
a) Sales Order
b) Goods Receipt
c) Business Partner
d) Purchase Order
Answer: A, B & D
In SAP Business One 2007, approval procedures setup and implementation is no longer restricted to just sales and procurement documents, it has been extended to include inventory transactions such as goods receipt and goods issue.
115. Which of the following is correct about item master data?
a) An inventory item can be changed to non-inventory item and vice versa only when the total quantity of the item is zero and the item has no open document
b) An inventory item can be changed to non-inventory item and vice versa when the total quantity of the item is zero or the item has no open document
c) An inventory item cannot be changed to non-inventory item irrespective of any condition
d) A non-inventory item can only be changed to inventory item and not vice versa
Answer: a) An inventory item can be changed to non-inventory item and vice versa only when the total quantity of the item is zero and the item has no open document
SAP Business One 2007 has been limited or controlled especially as it affects item master data. This is to enforce control in the management of inventory and non inventory items. For you to effect a change in the status of an item from stock item to non stock item and vice versa, two conditions must be satisfied namely: the total quantity of the item is zero, there are no open documents for that item.
116. In SAP Business One, a specific account is used for Accounts Payable Reserve Invoice.
Answer: a) True
Account Payable Reserve Invoice is used to create a pro forma invoice. An additional account has been added to allow the posting of accounts payable reserve invoice transactions to a separate allocation account
117. When is landed cost posted?
a) Automatically, when you create the document
b) Manually, when you create the document
c) Landed cost is not posted
Answer: a) Automatically, when you create the document
The landed cost functionality allows companies that import goods to calculate the purchase prices of the imported items including customs, insurance, transport etc. In SAP Business One 2007, landed cost is now posted automatically when you create the document. Landed cost is initially posted as an estimate and you can update it later if you so desire.
118. As the stock keeper of your company, you want to get a report of items with no transactions in the report period. How will you achieve this?
a) Use the in-built query wizard in SAP Business One 2007A
b) Write a query by querying the null value column in the OITM table
c) Run the inventory audit report in SAP Business One
d) It is not possible to generate a report that displays items with no transaction.
Answer: c) Run the inventory audit report in SAP Business One
The inventory audit report in SAP Business One 2007 allows you to display items with no transaction. You do not need to write any query.
119. There are 3 types of balance sheets accounts, which is not among the balance sheets a/c
a) Assets a/c
b) Liability a/c
c) Revenue a/c
d) Equity a/c
Answer: c) Revenue a/c
120. At the end of the fiscal year, the balances of asset a/c will be displayed on the active side, while liability will be on the passive side of the balance sheet
Answer: a) True