Important Corrections Delivered in Patches SAP Business One 9.3 This presentation provides an overview of the most important corrections, also known as Top ReSolutions, which are delivered in patches. A selection of the corrections is presented in more detail.
- For a complete overview of the corrections delivered in a specific patch, refer to the overview note.
- For all enhancements in SAP Business One 9.3, please review the Highlights document.
- For all changes made in the DI API interface between patches of SAP Business One version 9.3, refer to SAP Note 2584704.
- For Troubleshooting and Compatibility Information, refer to the following SAP Notes:
- SAP Business One Sales Mobile App for iOS and Android - SAP Note 2267084.
- SAP Business One Service for iOS - SAP Note 2639956.
- For SAP Business One Patch Delivery Schedule please refer to SAP Note 2267770.
Display Database Field Name for Import from Excel
- Checkbox : Display Database Field Name
- Provides the database table and field name into where the information will be imported
- Clear understanding of the target tables/fields
- Accurate data import
Multiple ways to input dates
New way to add dates in date fields
To enter a new date in the date field you can use the following two methods:
1- Use arrow keys
- Up/Down arrows to increase/decrease respectively date in steps of 1 day
2- Use operands
- +/-N : add/subtract N days
- +/-ND : add/subtract N days
- +/-NM : add/subtract N months
- +/-NY : add/subtract N years
NOTE: You can only use letters D,M,Y (not case sensitive)
NOTE: Do not leave a space between the operand(+/-), number(N) and period(D,M,Y)
- Quicker date input
- Ease of use
Managing multiple open windows
- In addition to close all windows, you have the option to leave the window that is currently being worked on
- Dependent forms will not be closed e.g. where a payment means form is open the underlying incoming payment screen will stay open
- Unique identifier (document number) helps user to choose the correct window to access
- Increase efficiency
- Quickly get access to the relevant window where many similar ones are open
User Group selection in UI Configuration Template
- You can now assign Groups to UI Templates.
- These Groups must first be created in User Groups using the Group Type UI Configuration Template.
- Quickly apply UI Templates predefined groups of users.
Approval Procedure Enhancements
- Enable updating a previously approved document.
- Enable updating a draft document with status Pending/Approved.
- Approval Decisions Report now shows the Draft Key. (PL01)
- You are now able to amend/cancel a document processed through the approval process.
- Approver always sees the latest version of the document to be approved.
- Ensures approval is obtained every time the approval criteria have been triggered whether adding or updating the document.
Allow any Business Partner in A/R Invoice and Payment document header
- In the A/R Invoice and Payment screen you are now able to input any Business Partner (BP). The default BP can be removed.
- You can now activate the payment means screen directly from posted A/R and A/P Invoices.
- Enhanced usability
- Faster invoice and payment input for all BPs
- Faster access to payment screen
RMA - Return Material Agreement
- Create a Return Request (A/R) or Goods Return Request (A/P).
- This pre-step for the return document includes the agreed quantities, prices, return reason and return action before the goods are actually returned.
- You can manage serials and batches in both Return Request (PL01) and Goods Return Request.
- Request transaction creates an allocation on the item master record.
- Enables management and tracking of the return process.
- Increased transparency
Global setting to control “Display Batch Quantities By”
- Global setting to drive best practice as maintained in the organization.
- Batch Unit of Measure (UoM) corresponds to Global setting.
- Uniform usage throughout the organization.
- Increases efficiency
- The existing Run Time column is renamed to Production Time.
- The existing Total Time column is renamed to Run Time.
- On the Summary tab, the Total Time field is renamed to Total Run Time.
- On the Summary tab, the Total Run Time field is renamed to Total Production Time.
- Production Time, Additional Time and Run Time on the Route Stage line are estimated according to the Resource with the longest Run Time of all Resource lines belonging to the stage.
- The Resource that takes most of the time determines the route stage duration.
- New selection criteria options added to the right-click operations of Production Order:
- Transfer Request
- Component Transfer
- Generate Pick List