81. What are True to credit memo with reference to an invoice with installment?
a) The system must assign the credit memo amount to the installment.
b) You can view but can't modify the installment number and division in the invoice.
c) You can distribute the credit amount equally to the installment
d) You can distribute the credit amount to first but not to the last installment
Answer: A & C
82. In SAP Business One, you can create posting periods for future fiscal years at any time True or False
83. You can define more than one series for a document type True or False
Answer: a) True
86. What are the ways by which reversal of adjustment posting be made as period-end-preparation?
a) You post adjustment at the last day of the old period and enter any day of the new period as reversal date
b) You create the period-end reports based on adjusted general ledger
c) You reverse the adjustment posting with reverese transaction.
d) You can mark journal entries made for your closing operation
Answer: B, C & D
87. In doubtful debts the system opens a journal entry and creates a first line item.The line item post the amount of doubtful debt on the credit side of the customer account and debit side of the control account for doubtful debts True or False
Answer: b) False
88. What are True to editing financial report template?
a) Every financial report template has exactly five levels
b) Level one to four consists of titles
c) The G/L account are located on the fifth level
d) The total of G/L account cannot be displayed on a higher level, You cannot make the higher titles invisible.
e) In the financial report template the profit and loss statements, the system cannot insert a subtotal on every level
Answer: A, B & C
89. The security level that exists in cash flow statement are for
b) Credit and vouchers
c) Cheque received
d) Customer Liabilities
e) Payable to Vendors
Answer: A, B, C, D & E
90. Posting that you have not yet made when cash flow report is compiled cannot be included manually and assigned a security level further you cannot decide and include recurring posting or journal vouchers into consideration True or False
Answer: b) False