281. Support on-site production, conduct project Training, and Begin continuous Improvement are the three important works in Go-Live in AIP
Answer: a) True
282. If you try to deposit an amount in bank from your cash register greater than the account balance , the system will block you
283. What are True to Bank Statement Processing?
a) Posting of external reconciliation of bank debits and credits
b) Creating , posting and internal reconciliation of Business partner incoming and outgoing payments made by direct debit or bank transfer and already entered in SAP B1
c) Posting and internal reconciliation of interim account used in payment with payment means of bank transfer.
d) External reconciliation of transaction that is not already posted in SAP B1.
284. At the end of the fiscal year the balances of asset will be displayed on the active side and balances of liability account and equity account on the passive side. True or False
285. After the end of the fiscal year the balances of the expense account will be substracted from the balances of the liability account to come up with the profit and loss account True or False
286. What are True to Account Currency?
a) If you enter the Local currency in the currency field .You can enter the line items in local currency and the system manages the account balance in the local currency and the system currency in parallel.
b) If you enter any specific foreign currency in the currency field .You can enter the line items in the specified foreign currency or local currency. The system manages the account balance only in the specified foreign currency and local currency.
c) If you enter multi- currency in the currency field .You can enter the line items in any currency . The system manages the account balance only in the system currency and local currency.
d) For multi-currency account you can conduct external bank reconciliation in the local currency.
e) At any point you can change multi-currency account to a particular currency account.
287. Adjust to Cell, Allow Overflow, and Divide into Rows are three options to design a test printed in field frame
288. What are True to AP Reserve Invoice?
a) The available quantity is not affected by the Purchase Order Quantity.
b) You post an AP Reserve invoice before you create a GRPO
c) The AP Reserve invoice changes the in stock quantity.
d) The available quantity increases by the order quantity, if you create it without a Purchase Order as a base document
e) Reserve Invoice create value based posting
289. A/P Credit memo do not change the stock quantities in accounting
290. In Pick and Pack Manager To Release = In stock - Released - Picked and Available to Pick = In stock - Picked
SAP Business One Certification Question Part 28
Sample questions for Business One certification
The history of SAP Business One
Why choose SAP Business One (SAP B1)