The implementation of any piece of enterprise software can often be a daunting prospect for the client, and you will undoubtedly have many questions:
- How and where do we start?
- Who does what in this project?
- How do we manage the project and business risks involved?
- How to build internal expertise?
- How do we ensure success?
We understand our role to provide the highest level of expertise to support you from the start.
SAP’s Accelerated Implementation Methodology (AIP)
We follow SAP’s Accelerated Implementation Methodology (AIP) – proven implementation methodology specifically designed for SAP Business One.
- Accelerated SAP (ASAP) is SAP’s standard implementation methodology. It contains the Roadmap – a step-by-step guide that incorporates experience from many years of implementing business systems.
- Accelerated SAP contains a multitude of tools, accelerators and useful information to assist all team members in implementing SAP Business One. Quality checks are incorporated at the end of each phase to easily monitor deliverables and critical success factors.
This proven system
- Eliminates surprises and overruns in time or budget
- Enables straightforward migrations and integration, with few interruptions and low user stress
- Increases project transparency
Customization and Development
SAP Business One provides very flexible customization architecture. We understand that sometimes out-of-the-box functionality of SAP Business One are not tailored to meet the unique needs of our customers. That’s where VinaSystem steps in by providing high quality custom development services that is cost effective and modified to suit your requirements.
As an SAP certified application development partner, we deliver solutions using our expertise in various technologies such as: SAP Business One, SAP Business One Cloud, SAP Hana, etc. We can help you:
- Perform analysis to develop the best applications for your needs
- Provide metrics and reporting solutions for ROI and analysis
- Customized Development offers Add-on solutions over standard SAP Business One.
- Integrate custom applications with SAP Business One.
- Integrate web functionality with SAP Business One.
- Build and develop web and mobile solutions, real-time integration with SAP Business One.
- Deliver Training sessions tailored to your unique business needs
VinaSystem Training and Support Program
We believe a great successful implementation of the SAP System is not the end of our partnership. Our training and support program will start to maximize the value of SAP Business One and secure your investment.
We know the best way to apply the application to your business process to operate more efficiently and profitably. Research shows that organizations experience higher ROI on their business system investment when end users have been properly trained. As a fully accredited SAP Partner, we are well placed to train your team with accurate knowledge on using SAP Business One and how it can benefit your business, from new to advanced users.
The global marketplace has redefined working hours, methods and technologies, and global support is often needed around the clock. That’s why our expert support team can offer you:
- Training Services.
- Help Desk Service: Receiving request, definition of support contents, issue tracking.
- 4 Hour Guaranteed Response Time.
- Qualified ERP Technical/Functional Support Engineers.
- Availability from 08:30-17:30.
SAP has its SAP knowledge center of e-learning materials to assist with SAP Business One training and development. These materials include presentations, demos, and simulations covering various topics like accounting, logistics, analytics, implementation and support, integration, development and localized pages. Besides that, whether you are a new SAP Business One user or an advance user, we have developed our own Knowledge Base, which is the right place you can find self-learning materials to help you save time and improve your working efficiency.
We can be your best SAP Business One partner in Vietnam
Vietnam is an attractive market for many foreign companies seeking to expand its distribution network and there are many reasons to pursue opportunities in this country. Once in Vietnam, these companies not only face the challenges of a different mentality, traditions and the culture of their Asian business partners, but also the legal requirements imposed on their SAP system.
Following a global template definition, regional/local rollouts require careful planning and preparation in various areas. An SAP roll out to Vietnam can be challenging:
- Ensuring compliance with local regulatory and tax legislation
- Optimizing the roll out strategy and roll out management
- Transferring knowledge to local resources
- Understanding and migrating legacy data
- Harmonizing master data and processes globally
Tackling these issues can be a challenge if you do not have a trusted partner who can speak the language and who understands the local requirements as well as the objectives of the headquarters.
We will guide you through the process of implementing SAP Business One and continue to support you once it’s up and running, through our customer support program.